Quick ‘n Cherry Chicken
Author: Brain Confer of Studio B
- 2 larger chicken breasts split in half
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons organic FFT cherry tart jam
- 2-3 tablespoons wine (or cherry) vinegar
- ¼ cup whipped cream
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Cook breasts 5 minutes, turn and add onion.
- Cook 5-10 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add jam and vinegar to skillet.
- Stir, boil 2 minutes.
- Add cream, heat until hot then pour over chicken.
Great with rice and fresh steamed vegetables. Excellent over salmon!