Author: Timothy Young
- 2 cups Naturally Nutty Honey Roasted Cinnamon Peanut Butter
- 1 cup organic butter, softened
- 1¼ cup organic sugar (reserve ¼ cup for rolling cookie dough in)
- 1 cup organic brown sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 cups organic unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 cup organic whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp organic baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 1-2 jars of your favorite flavors of Food For Thought Preserves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter and butter until smooth and well blended.
- Beat in the sugars until creamy.
- Stir in the eggs until well combined.
- Now add the flours, baking soda and baking powder on top and mix together well.
- Roll into walnut sized balls, roll in sugar and place on baking sheet with room for them to spread out.
- Bake at 375 for 6 minutes, then pull out of oven and make indentation in top of cookies with the back of a spoon.
- Place a dollop of your favorite Food For Thought preserves in the center.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 5-7 minutes.