Grilled Portabellas with Autumn Berry Drizzle
This ruby red sauce will perk up your side dishes or add a flavorful touch to your entrees. Fa shizzle try this drizzle over Grilled shrooms or meat (great with turkey) then sprinkle with some locally made cheese crumbles and serve next to salad greens and a glass of your favorite wine or cider.
Author: Timothy Young
- 1 jar Autumn Berry Preserves
- ⅓ cup of Wild Leek Vinegar
- ¼ cup of fresh diced onion
- 1 tsp of cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp of dried thyme
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Sauté onions in olive oil until soft.
- Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Pour in Wild Leek Vinegar.
- Add preserves and stir until well combined.
- Simmer on low.
- Serve over grilled portabella mushrooms with bleu cheese crumbles and pecan pieces.