Blueberry Brie Cheese Delight
This is a very easy hors d'oeurve recipe that will impress any guests whether it's an unexpected "drop in" or a formal occasion. One customer told us they keep a wheel of brie and a jar of Wild Blueberry Merlot on hand at all times.
Author: Timothy Young
- 1 (16 oz) wheel brie cheese
- 1 (8 oz) jar Wild Blueberry Merlot Preserves
- Place brie cheese on an oven safe plate.
- Spread Wild Blueberry Merlot on the wheel enough to cover the top of the wheel without running over the edges.
- Place in a preheated 350º oven for 10-15 minutes. The preserves should just start running over the edges and the brie should be soft but not melted to the point where it will begin to flatten.
- Serve with crackers. Yum!