Fried Tofu with Organic Leek Vinegar
- 12 Tbs. Food For Thought's Organic Leek Vinegar
- 12 Tbs. water
- 8 Tbs. tamari
- 2 Tbs. hot sauce (more or less to desired hotness)
- 1 lb. organic tofu cube
- 3 Tbs. organic flour
- 3 Tbs. sesame seeds
- 3 Tbs. nutritional yeast
- Mix marinade Ingredients.
- Cut Tofu into cutlets (approx. 2" x 3" x ¼")
- Place cutlets into marinade and soak for at least 1 hour. Note: Most flavorful if you can marinade in the morning and allow to soak all day!
- Mix Breading ingredients.
- Heat canlola oil in iron skillet.
- Coat tofu cutlets with breading mix and pan fry until golden brown on both sides.
Excellent side dishes: steamed kale splashed with balsamic vinegar and brown rice splashed with tamari. Fried tofu cutlets are great the next day in sandwiches!
Recipe by Food For Thought® at http://www.foodforthought.net/recipes/fried-tofu-with-organic-leek-vinegar/