Grilled Portabellas with Autumn Berry Drizzle
- 1 jar Autumn Berry Preserves
- ⅓ cup of Wild Leek Vinegar
- ¼ cup of fresh diced onion
- 1 tsp of cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp of dried thyme
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Sauté onions in olive oil until soft.
- Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Pour in Wild Leek Vinegar.
- Add preserves and stir until well combined.
- Simmer on low.
- Serve over grilled portabella mushrooms with bleu cheese crumbles and pecan pieces.
Recipe by Food For Thought® at http://www.foodforthought.net/recipes/grilled-portabellas-with-autumn-berry-drizzle/